top of page



A Crown Licence covers the area of land and waterfront facilities abutting freehold title below Mean High Water Mark on land/seabed. 


As this area of occupation is owned by Crown Land, when purchasing a waterfront property, you have the additional responsibility of transferring the Crown Licence into your name by way of a Crown Licence Transfer Application. 


Harbour Port provides a full license transfer service to coordinate and execute the transfer into your name. We do this at a standard lump sum. This not only saves you money on solicitor fees but also ensures that your transfer is being handled by waterfront specialists with a long standing relationship with the Crown Lands Licence transfer team.

bottom of page