top of page



Building Information Certificate Applications are a planning application path used to regularise “As built Structures” that have been previously constructed without approval from either Council or Crown Lands. This covers recent unauthorised works and also works that may have occurred up to 30 years ago. 


If you have works that do not appear on your licence or you have Crown occupation but have no Crown Licence then contact our team at Harbour Port East Coast 

to get specialist, solution driven advice.


Our team has extensive experience in favourably resolving Compliance Notices, Notice of Intentions and Demolition Notices that have been issued to homeowners by both Crown Lands and Council. 

bottom of page